Wednesday, August 17, 2005

multiple-thread application

==============================================================================
TOPIC: can I look at the thread for a executable run?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.unix.solaris/browse_thread/thread/fede83991217c7
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Tues 9 Aug 2005 08:53
From: Casper H.S. Dik

John <cc86@sbcglobal.net> writes:

>Hi,

>I have a multiple-thread application on solaris 10, wonder how can I
>tell from os level how many threads this app is running?

"ps -o nlwp" (and more so you can tell which process is running with that
many lwps)

Casper
--
Expressed in this posting are my opinions. They are in no way related
to opinions held by my employer, Sun Microsystems.
Statements on Sun products included here are not gospel and may
be fiction rather than truth.

ps -o lwp -p <pid>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home